The talent and passion of our employees are critical to our success. Sandhill Finance employees share a common value system based on integrity and excellence. Sandhill Finance provides an excellent foundation for building a professional career – a place for people to learn, achieve and thrive. We invite you to join our team.
Sandhill Finance is seeking an energetic, self-starter for a full-time Executive Assistant position for two executives. The executive assistant will require exceptional administrative skills, will be self-motivated, detail oriented, as well as possess strong analytical and communication skills.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assisting and supporting the agent all business needs
- Maintaining scheduling and calendar management for agent.
- Maintaining client database management system(s).
- Screening and directing phone calls and emails; distributing correspondence.
- Producing digital reports, presentations and briefs
- Social media content creation and management
- Managing day-to-day office operations for agent’s business
- Assist in managing e-mail and phone activity for agent, ensuring timely and professional responses
- Support basic tablet and computer needs of agent
- 5 years professional administrative assistance preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and G Suite
- Proficient in social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Self-motivated and able to work without supervision.
- Extremely organized. Strong multi-tasking and time-management skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and be flexible with changing business needs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Possession of laptop and smartphone purchased in the last two (2) years
- 2 years experience in commercial lending.
- Bilingual a major plus
Compensation and Benefits
Please provide salary history and salary expectation when applying. We will only respond to inquiries with a cover letter attached. AA/EOE
Job Type: Full-time
Required experience: minimum: 2 years
Job Location: Dallas, TX